May 13
Well Done passer-by!
Hahas! Im so proud of u passer-by, well, looks like u got the last laugh i suppose, you've manage to hack into my account. I gotta seriously put two thumbs up for you, You went to places no one went to irritate me, hacking into my blog is something new. One things for sure, You did get my attention, and you did get on my nerves at some times. the post u posted, well, kinda get on my nerves,not totally. I have my hands down on you.And Im not trying to say you're the right one, Dont tell me you feel right shitting on the thing that about me having no mum for mothers day, YOU DO ENJOY SEEING ME SUFFER DONT YOU? You're the one who started all the shit taggin my board, flooding me with your hate tags. And when you raise shit to the next level telling me the thing that i have no mother to celebrate mother day,thats the point of time when things got way over the line, You're the one who crossed the line first, I'm just following you along. BUT yes, I do wana know who are you now even more! Am i losing everything as life goes on, well, even if i do, one things for sure, i won't lose my memory of you getting my attention.I didn't loose myself. So what like how you put it, everyone's leaving me? Most Friends left because things ain't working out, some left because i find things aint working out. Its a known fact that they left, but IM STILL STANDING,On my own. I've not resort myself to be like begging all my friends to come back to me,cause I dont see the point of doing so,And I wont. so I beg you to tell me who you are. You have things to say about me , tell me, my ears are always hear to listen to anything you wana say about me. I BEG U! you can hack in once, I want you to do it a second time and reply me. thats for sure,seriously, I ain't gonna let this beef go on without knowing who Im quarreling with, at least tell me who you are! and one thing, what's with the "god of all rap" . HAHAS! dude, anyone can rap, does that make one the "god of all rap" So am i suppose to be the "god of all rap" if im gonna kill you lyrically? I like that "god of all rap" shit, something new. HAHAS! One thing i know, At least I've got a secret admirer of you watching every single shit i do in school, sounds interesting man. From how you put it, its like you're watching every move of mine. Whether it will be like how you put it "act ah-beng" "act cute", at least I know you're watching. =D Am i nothing? am i nothing? or are you some big shot? Maybe I am nothing, nothing enough to get your attention right? =) Tell me who you are alright. I've gotta be honest, you must be following this blog for quite sometimes, and I've gotta be honest, hands down on you. I've won the battle, You won the war. I'm not trying to make it look like im some pussy backing down from a fight or quarrel,i dont, if u insist of shitting on me, then I'll be hitting back on you,thats for sure. All Im asking is you to tell me who you are, so at least i know who Im quarrelling with. I WANT TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE! add me in msn man. PLS! aight. chancorey@hotmail.com. I'll be waiting for you to add me.You've got the guts to do this kinda thing, surely you've got the balls to add me right? =D PLEASE!
Hahas! Im so proud of u passer-by, well, looks like u got the last laugh i suppose, you've manage to hack into my account. I gotta seriously put two thumbs up for you, You went to places no one went to irritate me, hacking into my blog is something new. One things for sure, You did get my attention, and you did get on my nerves at some times. the post u posted, well, kinda get on my nerves,not totally. I have my hands down on you.And Im not trying to say you're the right one, Dont tell me you feel right shitting on the thing that about me having no mum for mothers day, YOU DO ENJOY SEEING ME SUFFER DONT YOU? You're the one who started all the shit taggin my board, flooding me with your hate tags. And when you raise shit to the next level telling me the thing that i have no mother to celebrate mother day,thats the point of time when things got way over the line, You're the one who crossed the line first, I'm just following you along. BUT yes, I do wana know who are you now even more! Am i losing everything as life goes on, well, even if i do, one things for sure, i won't lose my memory of you getting my attention.I didn't loose myself. So what like how you put it, everyone's leaving me? Most Friends left because things ain't working out, some left because i find things aint working out. Its a known fact that they left, but IM STILL STANDING,On my own. I've not resort myself to be like begging all my friends to come back to me,cause I dont see the point of doing so,And I wont. so I beg you to tell me who you are. You have things to say about me , tell me, my ears are always hear to listen to anything you wana say about me. I BEG U! you can hack in once, I want you to do it a second time and reply me. thats for sure,seriously, I ain't gonna let this beef go on without knowing who Im quarreling with, at least tell me who you are! and one thing, what's with the "god of all rap" . HAHAS! dude, anyone can rap, does that make one the "god of all rap" So am i suppose to be the "god of all rap" if im gonna kill you lyrically? I like that "god of all rap" shit, something new. HAHAS! One thing i know, At least I've got a secret admirer of you watching every single shit i do in school, sounds interesting man. From how you put it, its like you're watching every move of mine. Whether it will be like how you put it "act ah-beng" "act cute", at least I know you're watching. =D Am i nothing? am i nothing? or are you some big shot? Maybe I am nothing, nothing enough to get your attention right? =) Tell me who you are alright. I've gotta be honest, you must be following this blog for quite sometimes, and I've gotta be honest, hands down on you. I've won the battle, You won the war. I'm not trying to make it look like im some pussy backing down from a fight or quarrel,i dont, if u insist of shitting on me, then I'll be hitting back on you,thats for sure. All Im asking is you to tell me who you are, so at least i know who Im quarrelling with. I WANT TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE! add me in msn man. PLS! aight. chancorey@hotmail.com. I'll be waiting for you to add me.You've got the guts to do this kinda thing, surely you've got the balls to add me right? =D PLEASE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home